England v New Zealand test series

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Mike1993

Re: England v New Zealand test series

Post by Mike1993 »

I was planning on going on the train originally but the last few times I've used Northern Rail it's been a disaster so I'm leaving my car at Liverpool One and walking to Anfield.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Second Test very enjoyable and excellent result.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Went via train through Ormskirk and the soccer bus nice and easy, stewards top class this time round after a poor performance from them in my case last time there a couple of years ago, hateful small no leg room seats and the RFL are supposed to be taking the magic weekend there? daft move in my eyes.

Good game England frankly look better than I've ever seen them, they look full on a top class team at no point did I feel they wouldn't beat the Kiwi's,they have to keep Bennett though,hes the key for me he's the one instilling the belief in the players, surely he has to stay till the next World Cup?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

fozzieskem wrote:
Good game England frankly look better than I've ever seen them, they look full on a top class team at no point did I feel they wouldn't beat the Kiwi's,they have to keep Bennett though,hes the key for me he's the one instilling the belief in the players, surely he has to stay till the next World Cup?
Goes to show Lockers days are done, Team performed way better without him
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

was a good game and at points only a England error gave NZ anything,

Again very poor advertisment and very low crowd.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

About 10,000 more than the last game. Question is...how many will be at Leeds now that the series is won?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:
For God’s sake! Give it a bloody rest! Your like a broken record every chance you take!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

josie andrews wrote:
medlocke wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:
For God’s sake! Give it a bloody rest! Your like a broken record every chance you take!
It's what he does for fun Josie, like a hobby. He likes getting replies. Many people are like this. Don't reply and they go away.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote:
medlocke wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:
And what about those fans that praise him to high heaven every chance they get even when he doesn't deserve it, We all know you are obsessed with him Josie so I expect nothing else from you< I might have been wrong about him in past and I have held my hands up and admitted it but let's face it he is finished but he seems to want to keep himself relevant at the cost of other players
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:
Would you rather England lose with SOL or win. Seems he is keeping you going atm.