Elland Road Tickets

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
First Try Tickle

Elland Road Tickets

Post by First Try Tickle »

Just been on the ourleague website to book 10 tickets for the final test, wow what a nightmare.

I doesn't show 2 seats together anywhere is the ground except for the £55 tickets, which don't offer concessions. so I've signed up for the ourleague offer, but after choosing 2 seats it says I need a promo code?? Can't see this code anywhere even when I log in.

Now its telling me that my browser isn't supported and that I should try using Firefox or Edge. Well that's a pity as I'm at work on an upto date copy of IE.

And they wonder why nobody goes.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Elland Road Tickets

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Can't beat queuing up! :angry:
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

First Try Tickle wrote:Just been on the ourleague website to book 10 tickets for the final test, wow what a nightmare.

I doesn't show 2 seats together anywhere is the ground except for the £55 tickets, which don't offer concessions. so I've signed up for the ourleague offer, but after choosing 2 seats it says I need a promo code?? Can't see this code anywhere even when I log in.

Now its telling me that my browser isn't supported and that I should try using Firefox or Edge. Well that's a pity as I'm at work on an upto date copy of IE.

Ours have been a nightmare from start to finish & we booked weeks ago with a three game package ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

First Try Tickle wrote:Just been on the ourleague website to book 10 tickets for the final test, wow what a nightmare.

I tried that ourleague offer for the Anfield game and couldn’t find the promo code so gave up as well. Waste of time.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Me three on the promo code! I must have opened and closed more windows than a cleaner at Buck House!

Shambles! :angry:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I tried as well & couldn’t find a promo code!

Got a ticket yesterday for Anfield for my friend who arrives tomorrow from Australia.
Couldn’t even get him a concession & he is over 65.

I was also charged £2 to collect it from the ticket office!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

I'm annoyed for a different reason. I tried to book 7 tickets for Elland Rd and couldn't get 7 together at £25. Consulted family I'm going with (who are not loaded) and reluctantly booked £32.50 tickets in a corner block.

Within 24 hours they'd released other BL cks behind the sticks at £25!
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

That's another big problem where they seem to be releasing section on a day to day basis. I was looking to book the tickets on Tuesday but could only get 10 together in the main stand at £55. Last night I went on and got 10 in the upper corner, row A and only £20 each for adults and £7.50 for student.

Oh and the promo code is OURLEAGUE to get £5 off per ticket. Ticket prices are the one thing the RFL to get right, £27.50 for me and my lad to go to an international is fantastic value.