Lockers out of next test

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
User avatar
Wigan_forever1985
Posts: 5239
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:50 pm

Lockers out of next test

Post by Wigan_forever1985 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:34 pm

calf injury again
Always be yourself - unless you can be Dan Bilzerian then ALWAYS be Dan Bilzerian!

pearsy
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 5:21 pm

Re: Lockers out of next test

Post by pearsy » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:31 pm

He will have to watch he doesn't do some serious damage to it that might put in a wheelchair for the rest of his life

User avatar
jaws1
Posts: 2722
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:43 pm
Contact:

Re: Lockers out of next test

Post by jaws1 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:35 pm

Just signed another 12 month contract to stay at Wigan.

SJ
Posts: 1209
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:46 pm

Re: Lockers out of next test

Post by SJ » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:47 pm

pearsy wrote:He will have to watch he doesn't do some serious damage to it that might put in a wheelchair for the rest of his life
He just has a twisted sock. He'll be ok come the 3rd test if he can bend to get his sock back on

pearsy
Posts: 328
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 5:21 pm

Re: Lockers out of next test

Post by pearsy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:28 pm

So is that the end of his international career?

Suzieb
Posts: 216
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Re: Lockers out of next test

Post by Suzieb » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:43 am

So we have just announced that lockers has signed for another 12 months,other teams have annnounced their big signings,we announce the signing of a player with all respect who probably wont play in half the games,what about a scrum half,come on Wigan if you want to sell season tickets give us a good reason to buy them.Also the inflated price for the WCC will mean that we will probably watch it on TV as opposed to going.

User avatar
Fujiman
Posts: 2855
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 1:19 pm

Re: Lockers out of next test

Post by Fujiman » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:52 am

Suzieb wrote:So we have just announced that lockers has signed for another 12 months,other teams have annnounced their big signings,we announce the signing of a player with all respect who probably wont play in half the games,what about a scrum half,come on Wigan if you want to sell season tickets give us a good reason to buy them.Also the inflated price for the WCC will mean that we will probably watch it on TV as opposed to going.
I've bought mine regardless of who we sign.I also think the discounted price for the WCC is good value. Just my opinion.
This quote is no longer available because the person is deemed not fit enough to provide it!

josie andrews
Posts: 24750
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:17 pm
Location: Wigan

Re: Lockers out of next test

Post by josie andrews » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:06 pm

Fujiman wrote:
Suzieb wrote:So we have just announced that lockers has signed for another 12 months,other teams have annnounced their big signings,we announce the signing of a player with all respect who probably wont play in half the games,what about a scrum half,come on Wigan if you want to sell season tickets give us a good reason to buy them.Also the inflated price for the WCC will mean that we will probably watch it on TV as opposed to going.
I've bought mine regardless of who we sign.I also think the discounted price for the WCC is good value. Just my opinion.
Me too, I support Wigan Warriors before players!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage.

No straw damn us
Posts: 1599
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:12 am

Re: Lockers out of next test

Post by No straw damn us » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:15 pm

Fujiman wrote:
Suzieb wrote:So we have just announced that lockers has signed for another 12 months,other teams have annnounced their big signings,we announce the signing of a player with all respect who probably wont play in half the games,what about a scrum half,come on Wigan if you want to sell season tickets give us a good reason to buy them.Also the inflated price for the WCC will mean that we will probably watch it on TV as opposed to going.
I've bought mine regardless of who we sign.I also think the discounted price for the WCC is good value. Just my opinion.
Inflated price?
You have a chance to watch your team play to become the World Club Champions and you moan.

Well here goes, Eagles in Liverpool and Manchester £70 - £200.
NFL at Wembley MINIMUM ticket price £41.

The prices for the WCC game are a bargain compared to many other events.
Signings, Hardaker, Greenwood?

Some folk would moan about having nothing to moan about.

First Try Tickle
Posts: 996
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:15 am

Re: Lockers out of next test

Post by First Try Tickle » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:46 pm

Yes I know I've had a moan recently, but after no straw made me see sense I've set up the DD. £190 for 14 games has to be good value, even if we don't sign anyone.

and as for the WCC, the best 2 teams in the world and some of the best Aussies. For less than £20, now that is a bargain. Unfortunately I'm skiing in Andorra but am gutted to me missing it.

Post Reply