Lockers out of next test

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: Lockers out of next test

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

First Try Tickle wrote:Yes I know I've had a moan recently, but after no straw made me see sense I've set up the DD. £190 for 14 games has to be good value, even if we don't sign anyone.

and as for the WCC, the best 2 teams in the world and some of the best Aussies. For less than £20, now that is a bargain. Unfortunately I'm skiing in Andorra but am gutted to me missing it.
It is good value especially when you consider you are watching the champions. It would be interesting to know what other clubs are offering.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

Suzieb wrote:So we have just announced that lockers has signed for another 12 months,other teams have annnounced their big signings,we announce the signing of a player with all respect who probably wont play in half the games,what about a scrum half,come on Wigan if you want to sell season tickets give us a good reason to buy them.Also the inflated price for the WCC will mean that we will probably watch it on TV as opposed to going.

Just as a matter of interest Suzie, what price would you say is fair for the World Club Champions match - considering Wigan have to pay the Sydney Roosters overheads and travel expenses ?
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Nezza Faz wrote:
Suzieb wrote:So we have just announced that lockers has signed for another 12 months,other teams have annnounced their big signings,we announce the signing of a player with all respect who probably wont play in half the games,what about a scrum half,come on Wigan if you want to sell season tickets give us a good reason to buy them.Also the inflated price for the WCC will mean that we will probably watch it on TV as opposed to going.

Just as a matter of interest Suzie, what price would you say is fair for the World Club Champions match - considering Wigan have to pay the Sydney Roosters overheads and travel expenses ?
I am told that the club will need to sell three quarters of its tickets to pay the Roosters costs! IFL is again willing to bankroll this game, all the risk is with him! The Wigan public need to support this team if we want to see games of this magnitude at the DW.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Is this your husband using your account again Suzieb or is this actually you or am I on the totally wrong poster?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett