Lockers probably out again

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Lockers probably out again

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

moto748 wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Very good value for money and IF we manage to get to a Final then we can unwrap him from his cotton wool and let him take the place of a player who has earned the right to play in the Final due to numerous weeks of hard work in the off chance that Lockers throws an astounding pass during the 17 minutes he's on in the first half and the 10 minutes in the second :exc:
I can't speak for other posters, but I just can't tell you how much I enjoy hearing you make this same point over, and over, and over again...
....as much as SOL enjoys another GF ring whilst being paid handsomely for doing a job he loves! I am sure the odd poster on here will break his heart! :lol:
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

thegimble wrote:
medlocke wrote:
thegimble wrote: Seems to work though. How many rings does he have now. Maybe more rings than minutes but that pass ended the last final.
Ballcocks, the person scoring the try ended the last final
Your so right switch of play when Wire were vulnerable had nothing to do with it. Naybe sol never intended to pass the ball and it slipped out.

O
You can’t score a try without the ball, or maybe I have been missing something all these years!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
thegimble wrote:
medlocke wrote:Ballcocks, the person scoring the try ended the last final
Your so right switch of play when Wire were vulnerable had nothing to do with it. Naybe sol never intended to pass the ball and it slipped out.

O
You can’t score a try without the ball, or maybe I have been missing something all these years!
So no other player touched the ball then clever arse
TrueBlueWarrior

medlocke wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
thegimble wrote: Your so right switch of play when Wire were vulnerable had nothing to do with it. Naybe sol never intended to pass the ball and it slipped out.

O
So you agree other people were involved in the winning try and therefore appreciate not just the try scorer won us the game?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: You can’t score a try without the ball, or maybe I have been missing something all these years!
So you agree other people were involved in the winning try and therefore appreciate not just the try scorer won us the game?
Maybe