How do we compare to other club's transfer business?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
medlocke

Re: How do we compare to other club's transfer business?

Post by medlocke »

Barney841 wrote:I still think we’ve got the better squad.
Think we’ve got one of the best back lines in the league, if not the best.
Ok the squad maybe short of a star half and forward but I’m still quite happy with the squad that Lam has at his disposal
A good 7 and a general of a prop and we should go great guns
Mary from Wigan

Post by Mary from Wigan »

Why do our supporters constantly run our club down, or are they our supporters? For some IL can do nothing right, he spends a great deal of his money and time and they still criticise him. I hope he never gets sick of all the criticism and decided to spend his money on other things. Then we will have something to worry about. Anyone would think we had a rubbish team who won nothing.
Come on Wigan fans support you club and be positive, I’m sure it would make you feel better.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

We could be Leigh!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mary from Wigan wrote:Why do our supporters constantly run our club down, or are they our supporters? For some IL can do nothing right, he spends a great deal of his money and time and they still criticise him. I hope he never gets sick of all the criticism and decided to spend his money on other things. Then we will have something to worry about. Anyone would think we had a rubbish team who won nothing.
Come on Wigan fans support you club and be positive, I’m sure it would make you feel better.
Best post for ages ????????????????????????

Well said Mary ????????????⚪️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote:
Mary from Wigan wrote:Why do our supporters constantly run our club down, or are they our supporters? For some IL can do nothing right, he spends a great deal of his money and time and they still criticise him. I hope he never gets sick of all the criticism and decided to spend his money on other things. Then we will have something to worry about. Anyone would think we had a rubbish team who won nothing.

So nobodies allowed to criticize anybody even when it is deserved, I guess we should all live in the land of Rainbows and moonbeams, riding unicorns and playing with fairies
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

medlocke wrote:
josie andrews wrote:

So nobodies allowed to criticize anybody even when it is deserved, I guess we should all live in the land of Rainbows and moonbeams, riding unicorns and playing with fairies
These days you may be arrested for doing some of those things!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
medlocke wrote:
josie andrews wrote: Best post for ages ????????????????????????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

On paper Leeds have bought well, but they have a lot of rebuilding to be done so they'll be hit and miss in my opinion.

Saints will be there or there abouts,

Wire..who knows I don't like the dull rugby they play and given Wigan fans saw them more often than seemingly their home fans last season I don't know wether I have the appetite to find out how well they will do.

Cas will do ok and again be there abouts,

Have Wigan spent well? I don't know,Greenwood will only get better, if Hardaker is up for the game and keeps his head screwed on then he will negate the loss of Sam,oddly I think it'll be 2020 if there's to be a real reaction to Wane and co leaving as by the then the side will be starting to break up of its own accord.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote:
josie andrews wrote: Best post for ages ????????????????????????

There is constructive criticism & just downright moaning for the sake of it!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote:
medlocke wrote:So nobodies allowed to criticize anybody even when it is deserved, I guess we should all live in the land of Rainbows and moonbeams, riding unicorns and playing with fairies
There is constructive criticism & just downright moaning for the sake of it!!
Fair enough, but it goes both ways, Praise is good when it is deserved, but, Some fans seem to think Lenagan and certain other staff/players are beyond reproach and would praise them for the slightest thing, Praise and criticism go hand in hand