How do we compare to other club's transfer business?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Nezza Faz
Posts: 1638
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:05 pm

Re: How do we compare to other club's transfer business?

Post by Nezza Faz » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:10 am

medlocke wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote: These days you may be arrested for doing some of those things!
There is constructive criticism & just downright moaning for the sake of it!!
Fair enough, but it goes both ways, Praise is good when it is deserved, but, Some fans seem to think Lenagan and certain other staff/players are beyond reproach and would praise them for the slightest thing, Praise and criticism go hand in hand

So Meds, I presume by your esteemed definition above, winning the Grand Final would be considered as only "a slightest thing," and is therefore deserving of your criticism ?
Remember there's only one team that can win it, and under IL's stewardship, he's achieved just that (and more than once of course !).
Who else, as you quote, is deserving of reproach at this time and what have they done wrong, in a GF winning year, and what would you like to see as a positive contribution otherwise ?
I'm almost sure fans of any other club than ours, after being crowned "champions" would not have this negative tirade aimed at them ?
Or am I wrong on that count ?

medlocke
Posts: 8475
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: How do we compare to other club's transfer business?

Post by medlocke » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:40 pm

Nezza Faz wrote:
medlocke wrote:
josie andrews wrote: There is constructive criticism & just downright moaning for the sake of it!!
Fair enough, but it goes both ways, Praise is good when it is deserved, but, Some fans seem to think Lenagan and certain other staff/players are beyond reproach and would praise them for the slightest thing, Praise and criticism go hand in hand

So Meds, I presume by your esteemed definition above, winning the Grand Final would be considered as only "a slightest thing," and is therefore deserving of your criticism ?
Remember there's only one team that can win it, and under IL's stewardship, he's achieved just that (and more than once of course !).
Who else, as you quote, is deserving of reproach at this time and what have they done wrong, in a GF winning year, and what would you like to see as a positive contribution otherwise ?
I'm almost sure fans of any other club than ours, after being crowned "champions" would not have this negative tirade aimed at them ?
Or am I wrong on that count ?
Not correct

moto748
Posts: 2581
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Re: How do we compare to other club's transfer business?

Post by moto748 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:14 pm

medlocke wrote: I guess we should all live in the land of Rainbows and moonbeams, riding unicorns and playing with fairies

But enough about Brexit...

jobo
Posts: 3070
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2002 1:33 pm

Re: How do we compare to other club's transfer business?

Post by jobo » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:25 pm

moto748 wrote:
medlocke wrote: I guess we should all live in the land of Rainbows and moonbeams, riding unicorns and playing with fairies

But enough about Brexit...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

fozzieskem
Posts: 3385
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 am

Re: How do we compare to other club's transfer business?

Post by fozzieskem » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:20 pm

moto748 wrote:
medlocke wrote: I guess we should all live in the land of Rainbows and moonbeams, riding unicorns and playing with fairies

But enough about Brexit...
Bravo sir!!

DaveO
Posts: 14437
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 5:32 pm

Re: How do we compare to other club's transfer business?

Post by DaveO » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:18 pm

moto748 wrote:
medlocke wrote: I guess we should all live in the land of Rainbows and moonbeams, riding unicorns and playing with fairies

But enough about Brexit...
Beat me to it!

medlocke
Posts: 8475
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:57 am
Contact:

Re: How do we compare to other club's transfer business?

Post by medlocke » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:51 pm

DaveO wrote:
moto748 wrote:
medlocke wrote: I guess we should all live in the land of Rainbows and moonbeams, riding unicorns and playing with fairies

But enough about Brexit...
Beat me to it!
You lost, get over it or keepp it in that pathetic thread in the off topic section ffs

User avatar
ian b
Posts: 845
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:50 pm

Re: How do we compare to other club's transfer business?

Post by ian b » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:09 pm

Nezza Faz wrote:
medlocke wrote:
josie andrews wrote: There is constructive criticism & just downright moaning for the sake of it!!
Fair enough, but it goes both ways, Praise is good when it is deserved, but, Some fans seem to think Lenagan and certain other staff/players are beyond reproach and would praise them for the slightest thing, Praise and criticism go hand in hand

So Meds, I presume by your esteemed definition above, winning the Grand Final would be considered as only "a slightest thing," and is therefore deserving of your criticism ?
Remember there's only one team that can win it, and under IL's stewardship, he's achieved just that (and more than once of course !).
Who else, as you quote, is deserving of reproach at this time and what have they done wrong, in a GF winning year, and what would you like to see as a positive contribution otherwise ?
I'm almost sure fans of any other club than ours, after being crowned "champions" would not have this negative tirade aimed at them ?
Or am I wrong on that count ?
Ian Lenagen in my opinion is a brilliant business man and the club has been a success while he has been here

User avatar
Mike
Site Admin
Posts: 5571
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:54 pm
Contact:

Re: How do we compare to other club's transfer business?

Post by Mike » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:50 am

medlocke wrote:
DaveO wrote:
moto748 wrote:
But enough about Brexit...
Beat me to it!
You lost, get over it or keepp it in that pathetic thread in the off topic section ffs
:lol: :lol: :lol: ooooo!

Post Reply