Big Konnie

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
medlocke

Big Konnie

Post by medlocke »

Been saying we should sign him for the last three seasons only to get shot down by certain experts on here and rlfans saying he isn't Wigan standard, On last nights showing alone he has proved that on his day he is better than any center Wigan have at the moment, Complete beast of a player and if all goes well for him he will decimate sides this season, Just think at what could have been, Oh well never mind at least we've got Dan Sarginson and who knows, Maybe he will learn how to pass to his winger this season
Firestarter

Re: Big Konnie

Post by Firestarter »

His size alone draws more defenders out of position........i think he will be a big success if used properly and he stays fit...... his only downside is his speed off the mark in defence...... i would defo have him at wigan
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

At times last night he reminded me of Inga
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Hell of a player and according to my nephew a really nice bloke too,he will as the weather gets warmer be a machine for Leeds if he keeps clear of injuries.

I’d say at the moment at least the best of Leeds’s imports so far
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

medlocke wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:27 am Been saying we should sign him for the last three seasons only to get shot down by certain experts on here and rlfans saying he isn't Wigan standard, On last nights showing alone he has proved that on his day he is better than any center Wigan have at the moment, Complete beast of a player and if all goes well for him he will decimate sides this season, Just think at what could have been, Oh well never mind at least we've got Dan Sarginson and who knows, Maybe he will learn how to pass to his winger this season
Hope springs eternal but it was still cruel of the ex stains player John Wilkin on the bbc commentary last Sunday to remark that Sarginson is known throughout Superleague for not passing to his winger.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Always was going to be a useful SL player if he stayed injury free. He has weaknesses in his game (which is why the Warriors replaced him with a similar, but better, player in Kata), but he will always trouble defences. Got plenty of involvement against Saints.

Is he a better left centre than Gildart? Not in my book.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

He played well last night and leeds were robbed imo
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

medlocke wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:26 pm At times last night he reminded me of Inga
Haha! Maybe that was his hairstyle?

Not fit to lace Tuigamala's boots from what I've seen.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐