NRL standard

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
nathan_rugby

NRL standard

Post by nathan_rugby »

I have been watching it on Friday mornings recently as I am lucky enough to work from home these days.

I tell you what, the standard is unbelievable.

Bigger, faster, stronger, more skill full. It is amazing to watch but also sad to see how far behind England and the Super League are behind. Now don't get me wrong, England International team can give Aus and NZ them a game but the competition is miles apart.

The pace at which the forwards run the ball.
The space that is created and the support play is amazing.
The way they shift the ball from side to side at pace is also amazing.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
old hooker

Re: NRL standard

Post by old hooker »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:09 am I have been watching it on Friday mornings recently as I am lucky enough to work from home these days.

I tell you what, the standard is unbelievable.

Bigger, faster, stronger, more skill full. It is amazing to watch but also sad to see how far behind England and the Super League are behind. Now don't get me wrong, England International team can give Aus and NZ them a game but the competition is miles apart.

The pace at which the forwards run the ball.
The space that is created and the support play is amazing.
The way they shift the ball from side to side at pace is also amazing.
It is great to watch,miles ahead of us in every aspect of RL.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I agree the game is miles ahead ovus......I particularly like howcleanthe ruck area is and how the forwards( go forward) with steps and looking to offload the ball most ov the time
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Jason Taumalolo last week and Pangai Junior this week have given two of the best forward displays I can remember seeing. Pace, power and skill all over the park.