Cas v Saints

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
morley pie eater

Cas v Saints

Post by morley pie eater »

Cas 6 Saints 42 after 75 mins. Terraces nearly empty. Wigan walk to be re-named?
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
medlocke

Re: Cas v Saints

Post by medlocke »

The Cas Stampede :lol:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Cas got their bums paddled by a rampant saints side
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

No doubt the smellies are playing well, but I wonder if clubs are setting them up again for another massive fail like last season?

Half the time it appears as thought some of their opponents are simply going through the motions. Makes watching as a neutral almost vomit-inducing
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:18 pm No doubt the smellies are playing well, but I wonder if clubs are setting them up again for another massive fail like last season?

Half the time it appears as thought some of their opponents are simply going through the motions. Makes watching as a neutral almost vomit-inducing
Saints will make the GF of that I'm surely don't think warrington are as good as sky would have you believe though
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Itsa fitness game......... marathon not a sprint
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Bloody hell, watching on TSS, Saints' tries ran the full range from soft to ridiculously soft! :lol: