Widdop suffers new injury setback

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Re: Widdop suffers new injury setback

Post by Firestarter »

My bad, i meant to put nearly....... i watched all the game as well..... even the cory norman drop goal....... pity i wanted themto lose coz i cant stand james graham
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:34 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:20 pm To dodge said bullet Wigan would have had to have been In the firing line to begin with..

We’d have all been purring if he’s signed let’s be honest,as for the injury it does seem he’s not getting the correct treatment for it or is and has been rushed back as Nathan says.

Fine player I hope he gets it sorted correctly
Bit like Lee Mossop with his shoulders & he’s finally got them sorted I’m glad to see 😊
I couldn’t think ofLee’s name before,hopefully they will get Widdop sorted now class act in my opinion
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:31 pm My bad, i meant to put nearly....... i watched all the game as well..... even the cory norman drop goal....... pity i wanted themto lose coz i cant stand james graham
James Graham is one of my fave non wigan players in fact i would have moved heaven and earth to get him here if thought it was possible - one of the best english forwards in the last 10 years by a country mile

Widdop on the other hand i really dont see the hype around for me he is just a slightly better version of matty smith
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

medlocke wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:29 pm 30 year old and injury prone, Glad we swerved that one

Hes still better than anyone we have with one arm ;)
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:23 am
Firestarter wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:31 pm My bad, i meant to put nearly....... i watched all the game as well..... even the cory norman drop goal....... pity i wanted themto lose coz i cant stand james graham
James Graham is one of my fave non wigan players in fact i would have moved heaven and earth to get him here if thought it was possible - one of the best english forwards in the last 10 years by a country mile

Widdop on the other hand i really dont see the hype around for me he is just a slightly better version of matty smith
Are you serious?,Widdop slightly better than Smith? Now that is some statement.