Cas v Leeds

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Cas v Leeds

Post by Firestarter »

At last i agree with eddie...... the play the balls are shocking in our game( this , imo, is why players are offside most plays)......hurrell is a handful but isnt interested in high balls or getting back in the defensive line earl( take note adrian)..... dom coul have a field day in the air if we exploit him.....looking good for us against cas...... they are riddled with injuries and moors limping off...... also mcshane is defo gonna get a ban and the fullback looks injured
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
ancientnloyal

Re: Cas v Leeds

Post by ancientnloyal »

GP drama! Leeds ground this one out
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Second golden point game, second one decided by the toss of a coin. stupid rule.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:52 pm Second golden point game, second one decided by the toss of a coin. stupid rule.
Said this when it was brought in! Bloody hate it, hate it in NRL too! 😡
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

It's ironic that we are adopting the one rule that Aussie fans mostly dislike, and would like to see the back of.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

I am against it. I could live with it if the first team to score a try won, but only just.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

To make it less objectional, I'd give both teams the point for the draw and have golden point decide who gets 2 points for the win. Maybe even play 9s for the win point.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:43 pm I am against it. I could live with it if the first team to score a try won, but only just.

That is my opinion, a try not a drop goal or penalty goal. Like you said only just acceptable but I’m still against it. If you dont get the ball, you don’t win!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mickw

Post by Mickw »

Didn't see the game just wondering if thaler gave any penalties on the fifth tackle in golden point time!
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:59 am
shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:43 pm I am against it. I could live with it if the first team to score a try won, but only just.

That is my opinion, a try not a drop goal or penalty goal. Like you said only just acceptable but I’m still against it. If you dont get the ball, you don’t win!
The fact that its any points just promoted faking injury and cheating to gain ground.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.