Parramatta

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Parramatta

Post by Firestarter »

Having just watched the eels v cronulla game( eels being my favourite team since the ella, kenny , price days)...... i couldnt help but appreciate one of the commentators assessment of the eels improvement in form....... he stated thst the eels forwards have always( until this season) been of similar height and build...... he thought that this was there problem previously........ now i know we have had a lot if success at wigan but , personally,i have thought this for years.....bar the odd forward, our pack has always been short of height imo...... just look at greenwood...... hes added something so different to our attack...... dont get me wrong we have had some decent forwards but again, imo, the taller forwards seem better suited for offloads and stamina....... i know this thread is controversial but the aussies know there stuff and it defo got me thinking.......... that thompson is s tall lad so maybe hes worth a shout as gabes replacement
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wiganer Ted

Re: Parramatta

Post by Wiganer Ted »

The club (IL & Rads) admitted after the Roosters game in 2014 that we needed to be bigger. First off that should surely mean in the forwards. Very little has been done to achieve that aim. Greenwood and Bullock fit that profile but for both this is their first full season. No signings, those two apart, have shown we are trying to get the squad up to being a bigger outfit.

If the Eels can do it so can we.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

The Eels are playing some cracking footy; excellent in both attack and defence. And what a player Mitch Moses is looking these days!
pedro

Post by pedro »

got rid of FPN though and MM who hit like a train. People slagged off FPN but he did what the coach wanted and didnt miss a game. Got rid of Joel also whos isnt small either