jake connor

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
stevo38

jake connor

Post by stevo38 »

been reading leeds offered hull half a million for connor and they ve turned it down ,were do they get there money from
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: jake connor

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

There is plenty of money at Leeds, other clubs shouldn't have a look in really.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

stevo38 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:01 pm been reading leeds offered hull half a million for connor and they ve turned it down ,were do they get there money from
Same argument as to how Canberra can keep buying Wigan players.

Because the actual transfer fee doesn't count on any cap. If the owner has the money and is willing to spend then he (she) can offer silly money for anyone to test a club's resolve to keep hold of players.

Canberra have a "slush fund" set aside for these and gambling "petty cash" for the prospect of turning up diamonds like Bateman is seen as less risky than joining the Aus $million wages auctions for certain NRL players

Leeds are in a mess and are blatantly going to buy their way out of it
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:26 pm There is plenty of money at Leeds, other clubs shouldn't have a look in really.
Yea I always thought Leeds had plenty of money behind them too