bored

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
wildbeast

bored

Post by wildbeast »

No RL on the box tonight so decided to watch a bit of union -Sale v Bath never ever been as bored in my life -how anyone can prefer this crap to ANY RL game is totally beyond me -totally bereft of basic skills. Switched off after 20 minutes -time I will never get back. Whatever the shortcomings of of our game it has nothing to compare to this borefest. Just let the media hype (the Times) drone on and on about the intricacies of this rubbish -We all know the truth. What on earth are Farrell and Edwards doing there.Sorry for the rant -just been to the pub !!!
medlocke

Re: bored

Post by medlocke »

Theres nothing more boring than foot tennis
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Shudda watched penrith v souths....... what a player that kikau is....... hes an animal....... great game
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:54 pm Shudda watched penrith v souths....... what a player that kikau is....... hes an animal....... great game

I just did. What a try! :D
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

wildbeast wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:53 pm No RL on the box tonight so decided to watch a bit of union -Sale v Bath never ever been as bored in my life -how anyone can prefer this crap to ANY RL game is totally beyond me -totally bereft of basic skills. Switched off after 20 minutes -time I will never get back. Whatever the shortcomings of of our game it has nothing to compare to this borefest. Just let the media hype (the Times) drone on and on about the intricacies of this rubbish -We all know the truth. What on earth are Farrell and Edwards doing there.Sorry for the rant -just been to the pub !!!
Cant agree im afraid, I enjoy watching some RU games, and lets be honest some RL games are less than attractive.As for Farrell and Edwards being there rather than in League I think that is obvious.