MCILORUM EXTENDS CATALANS DEAL

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

MCILORUM EXTENDS CATALANS DEAL

Post by josie andrews »

Catalans Dragons hooker Micky McIlorum has signed a new two-year contract with the club.

The Ireland International will remain at the Gilbert Brutus Stadium until the end of the 2021 campaign.

McIlorum, 31, played his entire professional career at Wigan before joining the Dragons last season.

He made 29 Super League appearances and scoring 3 tries since he joined the club.

Named Player of the year and Players' players of the year in 2018, he was a key player in the Challenge Cup success last season.

Micky McIlorum said: "I am very happy to have signed a 2 year extension to my Catalans contract. Me and my family have enjoyed our time in the Catalan region and are very settled in France. Thanks to Steve and Bernard for showing their faith in me and extending my deal and I hope I can repay them with my performances on the pitch.

"I would like to say a big thank you to the fans for their support since I arrived and welcoming me and my family to the club and this proud region. I hope myself and the team can give them the success and trophies that they deserve.

"I will be doing everything I can in these next two and a half years to ensure this happens for the club. Allez les Dragons!"

Steve McNamara said: "Micky is the most fierce competitor in the competition and his impact on our team since his arrival has been enormous. We are delighted to agree an extension to his current deal."

https://www.superleague.co.uk/article/7 ... alans-deal
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ian.birchall

Re: MCILORUM EXTENDS CATALANS DEAL

Post by ian.birchall »

josie andrews wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 5:41 pm Catalans Dragons hooker Micky McIlorum has signed a new two-year contract with the club.

The Ireland International will remain at the Gilbert Brutus Stadium until the end of the 2021 campaign.

McIlorum, 31, played his entire professional career at Wigan before joining the Dragons last season.

He made 29 Super League appearances and scoring 3 tries since he joined the club.

Named Player of the year and Players' players of the year in 2018, he was a key player in the Challenge Cup success last season.

Micky McIlorum said: "I am very happy to have signed a 2 year extension to my Catalans contract. Me and my family have enjoyed our time in the Catalan region and are very settled in France. Thanks to Steve and Bernard for showing their faith in me and extending my deal and I hope I can repay them with my performances on the pitch.

"I would like to say a big thank you to the fans for their support since I arrived and welcoming me and my family to the club and this proud region. I hope myself and the team can give them the success and trophies that they deserve.

"I will be doing everything I can in these next two and a half years to ensure this happens for the club. Allez les Dragons!"

Steve McNamara said: "Micky is the most fierce competitor in the competition and his impact on our team since his arrival has been enormous. We are delighted to agree an extension to his current deal."

https://www.superleague.co.uk/article/7 ... alans-deal
Why do we not resign a player who would be a marked improvement on the lad who replaced him? We only resign players who are injured or add nothing to the team.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
pedro

Re: MCILORUM EXTENDS CATALANS DEAL

Post by pedro »

true