Hull v Cat's

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jobo

Hull v Cat's

Post by jobo »

How forward was that.
jobo

Re: Hull v Cat's

Post by jobo »

Very organised this Cat's side.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I really don’t like Hull can’t explain it but they are the side I love to see beaten,I was in hogs heaven at Anfield seeing try after try go in.

Cmon Le Cats!!

(But Jon wells as main commentator?)
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

What a poor game....... is tomkins playing hooker??? 😭😭
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

And this tick and pass rugby is gonna get worse until the play of the ball is tidied up...... it really is a joke at the moment
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I only saw the end of the game and Cats were pressing but it was all over by then. Surprised by the result, but you never know with Hull. Always seems like they can be decent when they can be arsed.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Tomkins made some terrible last play moves during the game when Cats were still in it - kept going for glory with little grubbers and chips none looked like coming off would of been better building pressure.

I was thinking when i was watching last night are there any top class game managers in superleague now? there are some top half backs like blake austin but i mean true game managers. Half backs seems intent on running the ball or miracle passes now but when i think back the likes of Long and Briers on his day would strangle the life out a game. Finch was same for us really could grab the game by the scruff of the neck and dictate the play
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
moto748

Post by moto748 »

That's true; you see it in the NRL, but much less in SL. I suppose Danny McGuire is the nearest we have (he said through gritted teeth).