Two in, one out at Swinton

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wiganer Ted

Re: Two in, one out at Swinton

Post by Wiganer Ted »

When he went to Dewsbury I thought he'd spend this season out on loan then next year join the reserves.
Hope so!
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

W don't need him when we retain superstar props like Clubby and powder puff greenwood in the side
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Giving Clubb a 2 year extension says it all. less season tickets and going to see less games, only signing Hastings would lighten the gloom & yes i think its possible they have signed him & holding back the joker card to play later :roll: :roll:
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

ddtftf wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:05 pm Giving Clubb a 2 year extension says it all. less season tickets and going to see less games, only signing Hastings would lighten the gloom & yes i think its possible they have signed him & holding back the joker card to play later :roll: :roll:
For what reason would they not announce Williams now ?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:07 pm
ddtftf wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:05 pm Giving Clubb a 2 year extension says it all. less season tickets and going to see less games, only signing Hastings would lighten the gloom & yes i think its possible they have signed him & holding back the joker card to play later :roll: :roll:
because they havent finalised the hastings deal imo......... everyone who supports wigan knows that williams leaving will only be announced close to our new arrival.......be interesting to know who was the last player who wigan signed unexpectedly.....ian roberts comes to mind

For what reason would they not announce Williams now ?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Crosty 54

Post by Crosty 54 »

Don't think they will sign anyone just their will be contract extension as for kibula looks a bit slow and clumsy good at coming in on second or third tackle looks like younger version of club