JOSH GANSON SIGNS FOR WIDNES

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

JOSH GANSON SIGNS FOR WIDNES

Post by josie andrews »

Widnes Vikings are delighted to announce the signing of Josh Ganson on a deal until the end of the 2019 season.

Ganson is a former England Academy captain who came through the youth system at Wigan Warriors before his debut in 2017. Josh had been on trial at the Vikings after agreeing a release from the Warriors back in May.

After making his debut for the Vikings against Leigh Centurions at the Summer Bash, Ganson has gone on to make five appearances at hooker, impressing enough to earn himself a deal until the end of the year.

Josh Ganson says: “I’m made up to have signed the deal. I was really grateful to Widnes for giving me a four week trial and the opportunity to get back playing rugby. For me to now be able to stay at the club for the rest of the year, it’s great.”

“The lads have been great with me. I knew a lot of the boys from England Academy and playing against them when I was at Wigan. Since I’ve come in, they’ve been really welcoming and I’ve loved every minute of it.

“Kieron has been straight up with me from the moment I walked through the door, explaining what he wants from me and how hard he wanted me to work.

“He said if I did that then I’d get the rewards and the chance to play. Luckily, I’ve played almost every game since I came in, so I’m delighted to have got this deal on the back of it.

“My aim for me is to kick on now. I want to keep doing what I’m doing, improving every week, and play as many games as I can and give my all for the club.”

Josh is proudly sponsored by DMR Motors for the 2019 season.

http://www.widnesvikings.co.uk/article/ ... nson-signs
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shaunedwardsfanclub

Re: JOSH GANSON SIGNS FOR WIDNES

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Good luck to josh.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
wall_of_voodoo

Re: JOSH GANSON SIGNS FOR WIDNES

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Been playing for them for a few weeks. I thought "who's that tubby bloke" during the Blackpool Bash and it was him :lol:
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll: