Thailer a disgrace

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Thailer a disgrace

Post by Firestarter »

Couldnt make our game tonite unfortunately so i had to settle for radio and a silent saints v wire game....... gotta say thailer was awful and very very biased
1 He was stood in front of a viscious high tackle on wire and did nowt
2 saints blatantly offside on countless occasions and did nowt
3 Wire had a man sin binned for absolutely nothing( never led with shoulder) just a fast collision
4 let the most blatant forward pass go for saints try when they were not in game( 3 metres forward)
5 saints pens for nowt
6 when walmesley scores at the death he blatantly looks to the sky with relief....... this has to be watched to be believed...... ive replayed it three times....... get this guy sent to the championship....., absolute disgrace and i was watching as a neutral
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
old hooker

Re: Thailer a disgrace

Post by old hooker »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:52 pm Couldnt make our game tonite unfortunately so i had to settle for radio and a silent saints v wire game....... gotta say thailer was awful and very very biased
1 He was stood in front of a viscious high tackle on wire and did nowt
2 saints blatantly offside on countless occasions and did nowt
3 Wire had a man sin binned for absolutely nothing( never led with shoulder) just a fast collision
4 let the most blatant forward pass go for saints try when they were not in game( 3 metres forward)
5 saints pens for nowt
6 when walmesley scores at the death he blatantly looks to the sky with relief....... this has to be watched to be believed...... ive replayed it three times....... get this guy sent to the championship....., absolute disgrace and i was watching as a neutral
I am not usually a ref basher but you are right he gave a disgraceful performance tonight, imo he is the worst referee in SL.He reminds me so much of Ganson who thought he was the main attraction.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Not that long back I was arguing that he was the best ref in the comp, and I'll still stick with that view, at the time. But he seems to have lost his grip badly now.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Thaler is a camera hog it seems to me he likes the limelight a bit too much,best refs in the comp?Childs and Hicks for me
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Bring back Terry Halibut
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Hicks is the worst by far blows his whistle more than any ref and slows games down with continual penalties
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

ddtftf wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:23 pm Hicks is the worst by far blows his whistle more than any ref and slows games down with continual penalties
I stick by my off repeated opinion that Hicks isn't fit to be a linesman even.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

What does a linesman actually do? besides signalling were the ball has gone into touch off a kick.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

cow yeds wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:48 pm What does a linesman actually do? besides signalling were the ball has gone into touch off a kick.
Not much it seems nowadays they barely seem to raise their flag some games