Saints too good for under strength Wolves

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Saints too good for under strength Wolves

Post by josie andrews »

St Helens defeated Warrington for a third time this season after powering to a 30-12 victory.

Young fullback Jack Welsby starred as Saints scored three second-half tries to secure a comfortable win over a Warrington side missing several key players.

Josh Charnley, Blake Austin, Daryl Clark and Mike Cooper were among the numerous absentees, with teenage halfback Riley Dean and Matty Smith handed debuts.

Warrington went ahead twice through scores for Jake Mamo and Josh Thewlis, but Saints were 12-10 ahead at the break thanks to converted tries from Kevin Naiqama and Jonny Lomax.

But Joseph Paulo scored early in the second-half, and further tries from Tommy Makinson and Matty Costello secured a comfortable win for Justin Holbrook’s side.

Warrington: Ratchford; Mamo, Burrell, Goodwin, Thewlis; Dean, M Smith; Walker, Hill, Akauola, Currie, Livett, Westwood. Subs: Murdoch-Masila, Tasi, Davis, L Johnson.

St Helens: Welsby; Makinson, Naiqama, Costello, Grace; Lomax, Richardson; A Smith, Lees, Thompson, Peyroux, Taia, McCarthy-Scarsbrook. Subs: Paulo, Amor, Ashworth, Bentley.

https://www.totalrl.com/saints-too-good ... th-wolves/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Saints too good for under strength Wolves

Post by josie andrews »

Apparently there has been trouble at this game too from Wire fans with Saints supporters coaches 'bricked' after the game!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:44 am Apparently there has been trouble at this game too from Wire fans with Saints supporters coaches 'bricked' after the game!
I heard this too, but then heard the pictures were old football ones and it was just Saints fans making up a story.

The picture of inside the coach only had 1 guy on it. I think this was maybe the Huddersfield supporters club coach.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

First Try Tickle wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:30 am
josie andrews wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:44 am Apparently there has been trouble at this game too from Wire fans with Saints supporters coaches 'bricked' after the game!
I heard this too, but then heard the pictures were old football ones and it was just Saints fans making up a story.

The picture of inside the coach only had 1 guy on it. I think this was maybe the Huddersfield supporters club coach.
Why do these people waste their time posting stuff like this? Small minded inbred morons is all I think of with little or no life or friends! 😡
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

First Try Tickle wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:30 am

Looking on Redvee, the coach that got bricked was from the George pub, the guy that was on the coach said that it happened slightly away from the ground so couldn't say if it was wire fans or just scallys. But it does look like it happened.

Matt