6 teams for 4 play-off spots. Could Wire miss out?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
morley pie eater

6 teams for 4 play-off spots. Could Wire miss out?

Post by morley pie eater »

Looking at 2 to 7 in the table and their fixtures, any two teams could lose out - including Warrington.

With 4 games left, Wire have 3 away: us, Salford and Leeds. All loseable, more so with the Wembley factor.

Cats are probably the weakest/least consistent team, but they have 3 winable games in London and Hull KR in France, and Huddersfield away (along with us at the DW.)

Hull v Salford this week will be a key match, with the Airlie Birds also to play Cas away and Saints at the KCOM.

Our 3 games at home are Wire, Cats and Cas. We also travel to Wakey. 4 from 4 would see us in the top 3, likely 2nd I'd say, on 36 points.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
fozzieskem

Re: 6 teams for 4 play-off spots. Could Wire miss out?

Post by fozzieskem »

Top 5 for me at least would/will be..

saints,
Wigan or Hull
wire
Salford

I do think wire will fade after the Wembley effect they aint in the best of form at present, I just think Salford will grab the last place, one thing is for certain Wigan can't afford to lose any game from now on.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Might actually lead to an exciting climax to the season, the games seem to have had a bit more edge to them of late and the have benefited from it massively. I think aggression is a large part of the draw to our sport and its being completing missing from the first part of the season
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

morley pie eater wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:30 pm Looking at 2 to 7 in the table and their fixtures, any two teams could lose out - including Warrington.

With 4 games left, Wire have 3 away: us, Salford and Leeds. All loseable, more so with the Wembley factor.

Cats are probably the weakest/least consistent team, but they have 3 winable games in London and Hull KR in France, and Huddersfield away (along with us at the DW.)

Hull v Salford this week will be a key match, with the Airlie Birds also to play Cas away and Saints at the KCOM.

Our 3 games at home are Wire, Cats and Cas. We also travel to Wakey. 4 from 4 would see us in the top 3, likely 2nd I'd say, on 36 points.
No.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

ian.birchall wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:45 am
morley pie eater wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:30 pm Looking at 2 to 7 in the table and their fixtures, any two teams could lose out - including Warrington.

No.
Right then, Ian:
I'll bet you 2 pints in the Cardigan Arms before the next Rhinos away match that Warrington don't finish in top 5.
Geoff
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐