Smellys v Cas

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jobo

Smellys v Cas

Post by jobo »

Great result in a way. Expect the Sts board to lodge another complaint over the Jonny Lomax non try but not the forward pass given against Cas.
josie andrews

Re: Smellys v Cas

Post by josie andrews »

Bloody awful game, even bloody worse commentators 🥴
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:54 pm Bloody awful game, even bloody worse commentators 🥴
Commentators were awful but that is nothing new, but it was a decent game with some excellent defence from both teams,not sure why it was considered awful Josie?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

old hooker wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:29 pm
josie andrews wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:54 pm Bloody awful game, even bloody worse commentators 🥴
Commentators were awful but that is nothing new, but it was a decent game with some excellent defence from both teams,not sure why it was considered awful Josie?
I think it was mainly down to the commentators when I think about it. You're right it was a hard fought defensive game.

I had the sound turned down low but could still hear the whining of Barry Mac, undermining the referee at nearly every decision. They should keep those comments to themselves it just makes them appear idiots.
It's raining! The ball is wet! Terry O'Connor over enthused about every move & Phil Clarke keep chirping in with stats & it's been 9 million years since Cas have won at saints!

I thought the ref had a good game. But the errors from both teams had their respective coaches shaking their heads in dismay.

And again, this love in for the new 'love child' they've adopted, Regan Grace. 🤢🤢

I actually thought young FB Jack Welsby had a very good game but he wasn't even mentioned in the MoM vote. The same old same old players.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
S_Riley

Post by S_Riley »

I always believed that Regan Grace was the love child of Eddie Hemmings the way he used to bang on about him. He always spoke of how he 'exploded' onto the scene against Wigan. Every time he commentated on Saints games he would mention the same game over and over.

What makes it worse is that Grace isn't even that good in my opinion.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

S_Riley wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:23 am I always believed that Regan Grace was the love child of Eddie Hemmings the way he used to bang on about him. He always spoke of how he 'exploded' onto the scene against Wigan. Every time he commentated on Saints games he would mention the same game over and over.

haha so true
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

S_Riley wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:23 am I always believed that Regan Grace was the love child of Eddie Hemmings the way he used to bang on about him. He always spoke of how he 'exploded' onto the scene against Wigan. Every time he commentated on Saints games he would mention the same game over and over.

He's as average as the wide to West try that Wiggy tried to immortalise
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Cant believe the saints super attacking unstoppable machine has only scored 8 points in two games......... ohhhhh wait its THAT time of the season
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I’ve said it since good Friday...come back Eddie..the current lot are terrible

As for the game I was coming back from Edinburgh and the reception was awful so I put a Taylor swift/Bruce Springsteen iTunes combo on to blast away the time,glad I did too