Tony Smith signs three-year contract with Hull KR

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Tony Smith signs three-year contract with Hull KR

Post by josie andrews »

Hull Kingston Rovers have confirmed that their head coach Tony Smith has agreed a three-year contract with the club.

Having being brought in on an interim basis in June, Smith has now signed a contract to the end of 2022.

Commenting on the new deal, Smith said: “I initially came in to Rovers on a short-term basis with an open mind about the future. I’ve quickly bought into what this club and the people in and around it are about.

“I really get the supporters’ passion and desire for their club to do well. There’s great potential here and I’m committed to the vision of building something special.”

Owner Neil Hudgell added: “In Tony we have someone with a pedigree of building culture and success. With Tony at the helm of our club and a renewed focus on developing its own playing talent and stadium facilities, we stand the best chance of long-term sustained progress and growth.”

https://www.totalrl.com/tony-smith-sign ... h-hull-kr/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Tony Smith signs three-year contract with Hull KR

Post by josie andrews »

Great news 😊 Good Luck for the rest of the season 🏉🏉
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan