Bateman offered to Super League clubs

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Bateman offered to Super League clubs

Post by josie andrews »

The latest player offered to Super League clubs is Canberra Raiders forward Luke Bateman.

Bateman, who is no relation to England and Raiders ace John, is the latest player to surface on Super League radars.

A number of players from Down Under have been offered to clubs in recent weeks, including Cronulla ace Josh Dugan.

Bateman is a back-rower who made his debut for the Green Machine back in 2015.

He was a regular for Canberra for three seasons, making 65 NRL appearances between 2016 and 2018.

However, the form of John Bateman, coupled with minor knee surgery, has meant the 24-year-old hasn’t played a single game this season.

Clubs will have no problem getting Bateman a visa given the number of appearances he has made over the last two full seasons.

https://www.totalrl.com/bateman-offered ... gue-clubs/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Bateman offered to Super League clubs

Post by josie andrews »

Bet you were all getting excited then 😂😂😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Re: Bateman offered to Super League clubs

Post by Firestarter »

He wasnt a bad lad to be honest, what ive seen of him........ and yes i nearly wet myself lol
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE