Elliott Whitehead posts graphic video of pussing knee after Cam Smith decried Raider’s injury as a scratch

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Elliott Whitehead posts graphic video of pussing knee after Cam Smith decried Raider’s injury as a scratch

Post by josie andrews »

Canberra forward Elliott Whitehead has posted a graphic video on his Instagram account of his knee leaking with pus and blood in response to comments made by Cameron Smith.

Footage posted by Fox League on social media earlier today showed Smith complaining to officials as Whitehead received treatment during the Raiders’ thrilling win on Saturday.

Whitehead was tended to by a trainer who applied an ointment to the second-rower’s knee, which left Smith incensed.

Smith could be heard saying: “My kids have bigger scratches than that.

“Fair dinkum, we’re stopping a rugby league game?”

The England international was able to play on after receiving treatment as the Raiders secured an emphatic win over the Storm to put them 80 minutes away from a grand final spot.

And Whitehead showed the true damage to his knee when he posted a video of the gruesome injury on Instagram on Monday.

A member of Canberra’s medical staff pierces the area with a needle as blood and pus spills out of the wound.

That was accompanied by a caption saying “just a scratch” in what could be interpreted as a subtle dig at Smith.

The good news for Whitehead, however, is that the Raiders now have a week off to fully heal.

Melbourne and Smith, meanwhile, will have to host Parramatta after they saw off the Broncos.

Canberra are predicting a sellout for one of the most significant matches since the club’s inception.

This is the biggest home game in the club’s history — we’re one win from the grand final,” said CEO Don Furner.

“I think we’ll sell it out regardless of who we’re playing but it’s the NRL’s game so we’re asking to go on sale earlier.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-pr ... 96f7919dde
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Re: Elliott Whitehead posts graphic video of pussing knee after Cam Smith decried Raider’s injury as a scratch

Post by Firestarter »

Needs to retire smith....... hes been a model pro and class act....... unfortunately hes starting to tarnish his career
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Re: Elliott Whitehead posts graphic video of pussing knee after Cam Smith decried Raider’s injury as a scratch

Post by josie andrews »

I don’t really like him! There is just something about him 🤔
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Never liked the guy, but he is a fantastic player, no doubt.
jao711

Post by jao711 »

Well Smith won’t get a bad cut i’ve Never seen him get tackled yet.Smart player though.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

James graham got it right,called him a cheating ****, not a likeable character but had a good career.