TOP FIVE SECOND-ROWS

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

TOP FIVE SECOND-ROWS

Post by josie andrews »

5. Zeb Taia
The St Helens back-rowers have been relentless this season, Taia has made seven try assists and scored three tries in 22 appearances. His powerful runs and tackle busts have enabled him to make 2349 metres.

4. Willie Isa
Willie Isa has not missed a game all season for Wigan Warriors, he's scored four tries and assisted three. Isa has made 1867 metres and 971 tackles.

3. Josh Jones
Salford Red Devils have surprised everyone in their performances to get to the Play-Offs, Josh Jones has played an integral part. He's scored six tries and assisted three, making over 3,000 metres and more tackle busts (157) than any other player in Super League.

2. Dominique Peyroux
Dominique Peyroux joins his Saints teammate Taia on this list. He's been directly involved in more tries (12) than Taia, scoring seven. Peyroux has made 1692 metres and 645 tackles.

1. Liam Farrell
Liam Farrell has only played 13 games in Super League this season, but his impact has been there for all to see. Wigan's season made a u-turn from relegation candidates to Grand Final candidates when Farrell returned from injury. He's scored eight tries, assisted three and made 1621 metres.

https://www.superleague.co.uk/article/1 ... econd-rows
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Caboosegg

Re: TOP FIVE SECOND-ROWS

Post by Caboosegg »

I like ISA and think hes an important cog but how is he on that list.

Compare his stats to the others and he falls short
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Caboosegg wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:00 pm I like ISA and think hes an important cog but how is he on that list.

Because stats don't tell the real story
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Caboosegg wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:00 pm I like ISA and think hes an important cog but how is he on that list.

Solid player, great injury record and great defence.

Doesn’t take enough drives for me though.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."