Dom Crosby - Strong Men

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Dom Crosby - Strong Men

Post by josie andrews »

Rugby AM

We had the honour of recently working with @domcrosby to showcase his involvement with the @StrongmenOrgUk charity after suffering a personal tragedy. Join us tonight at 8pm on @FreeSports_TV to see the full feature. #rugbyleague #rugbyam

https://youtu.be/jbNccS4YR7c
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
old hooker

Re: Dom Crosby - Strong Men

Post by old hooker »

i watched this interview today and it was heartbreaking to see.I have nothing but admiration for Dom,his wife and family.The Warrington and Leeds clubs also deserve praise for the support they gave him.It appears he is in a better frame of mind now since the birth of his son but i am sure neither he nor his wife will ever forget the agony of losing a child.Best of luck for the future to him and his family.
BriH

Re: Dom Crosby - Strong Men

Post by BriH »

My wife was a Midwife and sometimes she had to deal with stillbirths and neonatal death. She was an active member of SANDS - Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Society so she (and I) had to deal with this.
I lost my daughter when she was 18 and Dom is right - no parent should have to bury their child.

We both wish Dom and his family all best wishes.