WIGAN TV (HELP PLEASE)

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
widdenoldboy

Re: WIGAN TV (HELP PLEASE)

Post by widdenoldboy »

Wigan Watcher wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:41 pm it doesnt say full games home and away
First team home and away full games are available. Home games are usually up quicker than away games. Most U19s full games and highlights are available plus U16s allthough not sure how many. I'm assuming that coverage of Reserves will be available this year, add in archive games, interviews and other specials its VFM.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Thank you for all your replies you have been very helpful

Thanks again

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Yep, there doesn't seem to be a problem with logging on with more than one device that I've found. I don't do it simultaneously though.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
moto748

Post by moto748 »

And it's worth mentioning that there's a big archive of old games going back that you watch any time you feel like it. They have been keeping me going during the close season. :D
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

moto748 wrote: Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:26 am And it's worth mentioning that there's a big archive of old games going back that you watch any time you feel like it. They have been keeping me going during the close season. :D
How far back do these games go?
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I'm sure you could see them on the website. Dunno, 80s? Can't remember.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Just subscribed, Theres a good few on there, Gonna get right into in the next few weeks
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Thinking of taking the plunge ourselves, so long as I can get it on my tv ill give it a go
Superb Chops

Post by Superb Chops »

I've just signed up as the price is good, money goes to the club, I want to see more of the emerging players and shortage of time, plus travel, limits attendance.

On asking about non-first team games here is what organisers told me: "We will cover as many reserve, academy, scholars and women’s matches live as possible. All first team matches will be available as full match replays."

That seems fair enough.
doc

Post by doc »

fozzieskem wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:11 pm Thinking of taking the plunge ourselves, so long as I can get it on my tv ill give it a go
Can get it on smart tv or run it through Amazon firestick or Bluetooth/mirror it to your tv from phone/laptop/tablet. Personally I use HDMI lead from my laptop to tv as I think it gives better picture quality.