St Helens 48-8 Salford: Eight try Saints cruise past Salford

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

St Helens 48-8 Salford: Eight try Saints cruise past Salford

Post by josie andrews »

St Helens delivered new coach Kristian Woolf an emphatic 48-8 victory over Salford as they made a confident start to the defence of their Betfred Super League title.

The win in their Grand Final rematch at the Totally Wicked Stadium was even more convincing than their 23-6 triumph at Old Trafford in October.

The consolation for the Red Devils is that they will not be the only team to suffer at the hands of Woolf's men, who demonstrated the combination of awesome power and silky handling skills that saw them finish 16 points clear of the rest in 2019.

https://www.skysports.com/rugby-league/ ... ford/52656
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
SJ

Re: St Helens 48-8 Salford: Eight try Saints cruise past Salford

Post by SJ »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:49 pm St Helens delivered new coach Kristian Woolf an emphatic 48-8 victory over Salford as they made a confident start to the defence of their Betfred Super League title.

The win in their Grand Final rematch at the Totally Wicked Stadium was even more convincing than their 23-6 triumph at Old Trafford in October.

The consolation for the Red Devils is that they will not be the only team to suffer at the hands of Woolf's men, who demonstrated the combination of awesome power and silky handling skills that saw them finish 16 points clear of the rest in 2019.

https://www.skysports.com/rugby-league/ ... ford/52656
Really entertaining RL from Saints. The above posts says it all
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Very impressive and clearly building for the WCC. Don't know how I feel about them winning that but I hope Sydney City are well prepared.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Not very impressive tonite with a very impressive zilchio........ too be fair lomax DID score but am i bothered lol
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE