St Helens v Sydney: Squads Announced

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Green Machine

Re: St Helens v Sydney: Squads Announced

Post by Green Machine »

If player A goes off for a HIA and is replaced by player B , when player A passes the HIA does he replace player B or can he replace any player?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Well done roosters...... good win and well deserved.......hard fought win considering the penalty count against them
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

The saints fans on Facebook aren't in a very good mood tonight, Been called a gobshite 5 times by a Saints supporting friend, Was only having our usual banter with him as well :D
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:25 pm The saints fans on Facebook aren't in a very good mood tonight, Been called a gobshite 5 times by a Saints supporting friend, Was only having our usual banter with him as well :D
Haha respect
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

Glad I was wrong about this one although saints did give them a good game and had a few chances. Great effort by roosters bearing in mind the travel, weather and lack of warm up games. If they played again next week, roosters would win more clearly. Good to see that a team playing the ball properly can still win (did saints do it once?), I can't see any improvement in the PTB by our teams so far despite the ruling by the RFL. Let's get it sorted.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

southportcdm wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:45 am Glad I was wrong about this one although saints did give them a good game and had a few chances. Great effort by roosters bearing in mind the travel, weather and lack of warm up games. If they played again next week, roosters would win more clearly. Good to see that a team playing the ball properly can still win (did saints do it once?), I can't see any improvement in the PTB by our teams so far despite the ruling by the RFL. Let's get it sorted.
If two Aussie refs were deployed it would have been a greater margin.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards