Wakefield ban duo for life

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Wakefield ban duo for life

Post by josie andrews »

Wakefield have handed out two lifetime bans following the use of smoke bombs and general anti-social behaviour.

Trinity posted pictures of several men they wanted to speak to regarding incidents in a recent match.

Two have now been identified and banned while a third has been cleared of any wrongdoing after assisting the club with their enquiries.

A club statement read: Wakefield Trinity would like to reiterate that the club have a ZERO tolerance policy when it comes to smoke bombs and anti-social behaviour and anyone caught will be handed a life ban from attending any games. These people are not welcome at our Club in any way, shape or form.”

https://www.totalrl.com/wakefield-ban-d ... o-for-life
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
AndyNick

Re: Wakefield ban duo for life

Post by AndyNick »

Its creeping in and needs nipped in the bud now.

I'm sure it makes me a boring dinosaur who wants to ruin everyone's fun, but we're more than capable of creating an atmosphere without letting off smoke bombs. The precedent has been set now so hopefully people will take note. All the RFL will do now is punish the club involved. Lets not give the Yorkshire mafia an excuse to take points off us.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors have been fined several times by the RFL already!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:41 pm Wigan Warriors have been fined several times by the RFL already!
And Despite this i'll give you a short price that they make an appearance on Good Friday
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

AndyNick wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:53 am
josie andrews wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:41 pm Wigan Warriors have been fined several times by the RFL already!
And Despite this i'll give you a short price that they make an appearance on Good Friday
I was surprised they weren’t let off at Castleford!