Leeds v wire

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wiganer Ted

Re: Leeds v wire

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Are they blind to it or ignoring the forward call from the TJ?
SJ

Post by SJ »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:06 pm
SJ wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:57 pm Yes it seems so. In the past I've cynically claimed much the same but again,cynically,I've come to accept the game is what it is and the "blame " doesn't rest solely in the officiating of the game. If the officials officiated in keeping with the rules constitutive ofthe game, the game would never get off the ground (so to speak)
yes good point but ide much rather them punish the teams consistently,rather than keeping an even pen count...... he was totally blind to leeds forward passes last nite.....most refs have been for a while
I agree with penalising consistently which necessarily means penalising every rule infringement when it occurs by either team. However, my cynicism tells me the fans wouldn't accept that except when it's the opposition being consistently penalised,rightly, for the infringements,but not there own. That's the nature of competitive sport from coaching staff,players and fans alike unfortunately 👍
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Is Lee Briers the love child of Brian Blessed?
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐