People are just fecking mental!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

People are just fecking mental!

Post by josie andrews »

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Re: People are just fecking mental!

Post by Firestarter »

🐑 baaaaaaa
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Me and Mrs Morley are in Portugal, away from the madness. Just 10 cases in the Algarve so far, schools shut, number of tourists here is falling daily.

Expecting an email any day saying we have to fly home before airline stops flights or goes bust. Then we can join the queues at Costco!
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Was car shopping yesterday in Morecambe and nipped into B&M for some Mayflower curry sauce powder and it was pandemonium in there luckily I got 2 boxes and made a hasty retreat to the Toby Carvery for a lovely king size roast gammon carvery with unlimited pop refills
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Was going to Orlando in April. Now changed to next year. Not happy but it is what it is. Got a refund which went towards next year.

Peoples attitude Josie is shocking but unsurprising. Imagie if we went to war we would back down. Tories expecting people to care for over 70s when they systematically killed communities. Feel sorry for some who are genuinely wortied but reaction by the masses is disappointing. Its a case of me 1st and bugger the rest of you. Todays society is the worst it has ever been.

Churchill is turning in his grave.

Case of do not keep calm, be worried and panic buy.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:06 pm Was car shopping yesterday in Morecambe and nipped into B&M for some Mayflower curry sauce powder and it was pandemonium in there luckily I got 2 boxes and made a hasty retreat to the Toby Carvery for a lovely king size roast gammon carvery with unlimited pop refills
They sell it in a spar near me if you want some will post it to you. Cheap and beautiful thing. Seriously will post no charge.
Last edited by thegimble on Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

People are indeed stupid.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

thegimble wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:54 pm
medlocke wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:06 pm Was car shopping yesterday in Morecambe and nipped into B&M for some Mayflower curry sauce powder and it was pandemonium in there luckily I got 2 boxes and made a hasty retreat to the Toby Carvery for a lovely king size roast gammon carvery with unlimited pop refills
They sell it in a spar bear me if you want some will post it to you. Cheap and beautiful thing. Seriously will post no charge.
Cheers, just wanted a couple in the cupboard in case Scoop Value runs out of the frozen packs of sauce, There's nowt else left in town, Thank god for Greens pies and sausage rolls :D
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

The media aren’t helping, people are petrified. They should be ashamed
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

On last night's ITV news.

After yesterday's newspaper advert from all the major supermarkets stating that panic buying was unnecessary
A group of 12 major supermarkets including Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda, Lidl and Iceland have written a letter to their customers asking them to be "considerate in the way they shop".

"Buying more than is needed can sometimes mean others will be left without," they said, and added that they were working with government and suppliers to keep shelves stocked.
The next minute some clown appeared on the same news program says that when all the shops have run out of food how can the elderly/poor etc manage.

If we didn't have such so-called "experts" constantly making contradicting statements we wouldn't have this "panic" but we do and as a result we have. BBC/ITV/SKY have a LOT to answer for :(
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll: