Shearings Holidays

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Shearings Holidays

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2020/05/ ... -holidays/

Hope none of our supporters are loosing money because of this.

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Shearings Holidays

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

I think the first thoughts should be to the poor people who are losing there jobs and livelihoods sadly through this horrific time this will be the first of many . My heartfelt thoughts go to all who have and will suffer through this..
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:33 am I think the first thoughts should be to the poor people who are losing there jobs and livelihoods sadly through this horrific time this will be the first of many . My heartfelt thoughts go to all who have and will suffer through this..
+1
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
pedro

Post by pedro »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:33 am I think the first thoughts should be to the poor people who are losing there jobs and livelihoods sadly through this horrific time this will be the first of many . My heartfelt thoughts go to all who have and will suffer through this..
they have been in trouble for ages, their parent company have been trying to offload them for over 12 months
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:20 am https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2020/05/ ... -holidays/

Hope none of our supporters are loosing money because of this.

Regards EW
Worse still Shearing's head office is in Wigan and Wigan people losing their jobs.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Was unaware that this company was based in Wigan till last night . Sorry to all affected by this .

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked