John Bateman

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Barney841

Re: John Bateman

Post by Barney841 »

kitt green warriors wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:59 am You tube removed the video saying it violated their rules, anyway, it was a recording of NRL 360 which is on for an hour every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday over here, the reporter states that John Bateman has reached out to Wigan about returning in 2021.
Well if George burgess doesn’t pull his weight, ship him out.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

He can he replace him on the quota
ancientnloyal

Bateman

Post by ancientnloyal »

Strong rumours in the Ozzie press he’s coming back to Wigan next season... marquee money
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
kitt green warriors

Post by kitt green warriors »

On tonight's show they're saying it's a 5 year deal worth $3.5million in English money it's £350,000 a year over 5 years.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

kitt green warriors wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:00 am On tonight's show they're saying it's a 5 year deal worth $3.5million in English money it's £350,000 a year over 5 years.
At Wigan?
kitt green warriors

Post by kitt green warriors »

Yes at Wigan.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Hopefully that's all true. I do note we've not had a denial from the club saying they've not spoken to him.
£350k a year is a lot off the balance sheet but we've a lot of salary leaving the playing roster.
The players who may leave to me are Lockers, TL (maybe) Gildart, Escare, Navarette, Flower.
Bateman would take a starting shirt, Gildart's replacement (Bibby) is here, Escare hasn't played much and Nav is at Wakey.
I wonder if a transfer fee is involved?

This whole episode has surprised me. It would be great for the club and us fans to see John Bateman back.
JimmyMagnets

Re: Bateman

Post by JimmyMagnets »

Hope so

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

pedro

Post by pedro »

hope not as that would mean hastings going, unless we can shift on Burgess which I wouldnt mind then
JimmyMagnets

Post by JimmyMagnets »

Hastings will probably go I reckon or like you say Burgess

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk