John Bateman

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
kitt green warriors

John Bateman

Post by kitt green warriors »

I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
kitt green warriors

Re: John Bateman

I don't know how to fix this link so someone please do and listen to it!.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Bring him back and tie him down to a lengthy contract :D
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Now that would be a surprise.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Never thought there'd be a chance of him return, but maybe it was his plan all along to get 2 seasons of big money from the NRL before coming back to a big contract with Wigan so he only has a short period period away from his daughter, Then again maybe it's a cunning plan to bump up his contract with the raiders
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I can’t get this video to play as it says it has been removed!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

I can’t get it to play either. What’s on it?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

NRL show of some sort, 4 ex players etc, One of them states that Bateman wants to go back to the UK and has spoken to Wigan about returning due to missing his daughter or something along those lines
kitt green warriors

You tube removed the video saying it violated their rules, anyway, it was a recording of NRL 360 which is on for an hour every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday over here, the reporter states that John Bateman has reached out to Wigan about returning in 2021.