Kangaroos v All Blacks

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
kitt green warriors

Kangaroos v All Blacks

Post by kitt green warriors »

Kangaroos v All Blacks hybrid match in December
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/coupler ... d7a21f41[u][/u]

On the radio this morning they said it's going to be 14 a side, 8 tackles, no line outs. Hopefully it's here in Bris Vegas, nice Christmas present that.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
Jonathon Kerr (JK)

Re: Kangaroos v All Blacks

Post by Jonathon Kerr (JK) »

Potentially a great concept. But at what cost? What does this say about the future of International Rugby League? The Aussies would rather play a hybrid friendly than take on England a year before the World Cup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

ManxWarrior wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:28 am Potentially a great concept. But at what cost? What does this say about the future of International Rugby League? The Aussies would rather play a hybrid friendly than take on England a year before the World Cup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What does it say about the future of international rugby union ?
Kiwis would rather play a hybrid friendly than a union game against another team.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
kitt green warriors

Post by kitt green warriors »

The reason it's happening is because the borders aren't opening until July 2021 except for the trans Tasman bubble (Australia to NZ and vice versa), nobody else is coming in or us leaving, so no chance of playing against England.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Not really sure what this will prove.

In open play Australia would run riot.

In the tight New Zealand would be unstoppable.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Sounds like RL rather than hybrid if there are a fixed number of tackles. Where will the defence be able to stand, 0 metres back or 10?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐