Watson best coach in Super League, says Escaré

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Watson best coach in Super League, says Escaré

Post by josie andrews »

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Nezza Faz

Re: Watson best coach in Super League, says Escaré

Post by Nezza Faz »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:20 am https://forty20.news/watson-best-coach- ... ys-escare/

Bit of a dig at Lam.....again
No direct dig there Josie. I think from Escare's part he's handled it all very professionally whilst he's been sent out on loan and/or neglected. Lam himself always refused to answer questions about his position, blanking him professionally.
Was a match winner at Wigan, can't remember him ever losing us a match but plenty of winning moments !
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Nezza Faz wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:11 am
josie andrews wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:20 am https://forty20.news/watson-best-coach- ... ys-escare/

Bit of a dig at Lam.....again
No direct dig there Josie. I think from Escare's part he's handled it all very professionally whilst he's been sent out on loan and/or neglected. Lam himself always refused to answer questions about his position, blanking him professionally.
Was a match winner at Wigan, can't remember him ever losing us a match but plenty of winning moments !
Agreed! I think Morgan Escare has remained very humble considering the disrespectful conduct of the club in relation to his future prospects.

That said, i think both Zak and Bevan are more complete packages at FB and are both rightly so ahead of Morgan. I do think Esacre gave 100% when he featured starting or as an interchange.

I personally found it frustrating how he seemed to literally just be frozen out in 2019 after a strong 2018 IMO. Think something has gone on behind the scenes IMO but just guess work.

Good luck the lad!
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I honestly think he will go well there as I do rate, for what its worth,Watson very highly
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I’ve always liked Morgan but he told me many times he couldn’t understand why Lammy treated him the way he did. He would tell me that Lam didn’t like him for some reason, then say “why”

I look forward to Morgan playing well for Salford as I do like that team 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan