Six Hull Players Test Positive for Covid 19

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
nathan_rugby

Re: Six Hull Players Test Positive for Covid 19

Post by nathan_rugby »

doc wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:36 pm According to Hull one of the players daughter's became ill and he took her to hospital. They think this may be how the virus got into the team bubble. Interesting that the players involved have not been named.
Why is it interesting ?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I wouldn't expect your employer would announce your medical status publically. So why should they announce which players tested positive. It's irrelevant except for the tracing process .
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

nathan_rugby wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:02 pm
Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:28 am The whole thing is just going to go round and round in circles until the media can find something else to sell the end of the world on
What is wrong with the media reporting on this? Get over it.
Wigan forever: your post seems to suggest that this is just "the media" making a fuss about nothing. If this is what you meant, then I totally agree with Nathan's reply.

Six players and staff affected is serious stuff when you consider all the web of contacts/families/neighbours etc who could now be involved.

The implications for RL, not to mention the city of Hull, could potentially be significant. I'd be complaining if the media didn't report it.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
pedro

Post by pedro »

Mike wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:02 pm I wouldn't expect your employer would announce your medical status publically. So why should they announce which players tested positive. It's irrelevant except for the tracing process .
They announce it when your out with injuries or illness, also they announce it if you fail a drug test