Storm v Parramatta

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
moto748

Storm v Parramatta

Post by moto748 »

There've been good good contests already in the Finals, but what a game this was! Some sublime play from both sides: Gutherson, Papenhuyzen, Moses, Justin Olam, and of course, the Fox! :D

Just fantastic footy and a credit to the sport. Watched it tonight, and it went some way to cheering me up and renewing my faith after Wigan's dismal showing this afternoon. If you haven't seen it yet, and get a chance, don't miss it!
Firestarter

Re: Storm v Parramatta

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:05 pm There've been good good contests already in the Finals, but what a game this was! Some sublime play from both sides: Gutherson, Papenhuyzen, Moses, Justin Olam, and of course, the Fox! :D

Just fantastic footy and a credit to the sport. Watched it tonight, and it went some way to cheering me up and renewing my faith after Wigan's dismal showing this afternoon. If you haven't seen it yet, and get a chance, don't miss it!
ur bang on mate but im not a big fox fan...... vunivalu is the real deal....... hes another iro brother....... ide love see him in a wigan shirt in super league........ he would be perfect for wigans style of play but ive heard hes going to kick and clap....... what a waste....... enjoy watching rugby instead of playing it vuni
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Firestarter, you are as wrong about that as you were when you reckoned Matt Burton was better than Jarome Luai! :lol:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:29 pm Firestarter, you are as wrong about that as you were when you reckoned Matt Burton was better than Jarome Luai! :lol:
i beg to differ pal...... burton is a great half....... he reminds me of dobson when cats picked him up...... dont always think first choice is better...... remember sean long? I always said he was a starter and he came back to haunt us....... fox is good but vuni is better...... same at roosters....... morris is good but the other winger is better( his name i cant remember under the influence) lol
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Daniel Tupou.

According to the NRL stats, Luai is second only to Shaun Johnson in try assists (which is a credit to SJ, in a poorer team).