Referee for Challenge Cup Final

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Referee for Challenge Cup Final

Post by josie andrews »

Congratulations to Liam Moore on being awarded the honour of referee of the Challenge Cup Final.

Liam is a member of the Wigan Referees Society & at 25 is thought to be the youngest referee of a major Cup Final.

Well done
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Nezza Faz

Re: Referee for Challenge Cup Final

Post by Nezza Faz »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:36 am Congratulations to Liam Moore on being awarded the honour of referee of the Challenge Cup Final.

Liam is a member of the Wigan Referees Society & at 25 is thought to be the youngest referee of a major Cup Final.

Well done
+1, hope he has a good game.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

He certainly deserves the honour, pity that his big moment will come in an empty stadium.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

One of the better refs in the game at the moment hope he enjoys it and has a fine game
ian.birchall

Wigan Cup Final Referee.

Post by ian.birchall »

25 years old and I thought he had a very good game.

Compare and contrast with Bent Haler who drives me to distraction everytime he is the video ref.
He has the mistaken impression that we are all watching the game just so we can listen to his voice for endless minutes as he calls for endless replays from every angle imaginable and even a few unimaginable ones as well, and then we go back to the first one which clearly showed whether or not it was a try and then gets his decisions wrong 25% of the time.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Firestarter

Re: Wigan Cup Final Referee.

Post by Firestarter »

ian.birchall wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:20 pm 25 years old and I thought he had a very good game.

Compare and contrast with Bent Haler who drives me to distraction everytime he is the video ref.
He has the mistaken impression that we are all watching the game just so we can listen to his voice for endless minutes as he calls for endless replays from every angle imaginable and even a few unimaginable ones as well, and then we go back to the first one which clearly showed whether or not it was a try and then gets his decisions wrong 25% of the time.
he defo loves the sound of his own voice...... i thought it was only me that thought that
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE