Castleford punishment??

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ian.birchall

Castleford punishment??

Post by ian.birchall »

The Sky presentation was in a mess last night because Cas failed to turn up for the kick off against Hull KR.
Their excuse was a spillage on the M62 causing a massive tailback.
However last time I looked Hull was further east on the M62 than Castleford and Hull KR were present and ready to go so presumably Cas did not start off on time.
Are there not supposed to be heavy fines for not arriving in good time for the Kick Off?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Castleford punishment??

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Blimey do you not think clubs .and rl in general are being punished enough with all this going on they turned up late for a game because of tailbacks. I dislike Powell immensely. But this is a club struggling yet still fulfilling there fixtures and have my full respect for that and to punish them more would be totally wrong ;)
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:50 am Blimey do you not think clubs .and rl in general are being punished enough with all this going on they turned up late for a game because of tailbacks. I dislike Powell immensely. But this is a club struggling yet still fulfilling there fixtures and have my full respect for that and to punish them more would be totally wrong ;)
I can hear the howls of complaint from Hetherington and Powell if it had been Wigan turning up 2hours late.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

It was rumoured that Powell smiled and put the Cas team off there game
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

pearsy wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:25 pm It was rumoured that Powell smiled and put the Cas team off there game
:lol:
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Who would win a smiling comp out of the two Yorkshire puddings Powell or Brian McDermott