Walmsley

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
morley pie eater

Re: Walmsley

Post by morley pie eater »

morley pie eater wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:13 pm So he'll miss the derby even if it's reduced to one match on appeal....oh dear! What a pity!

:lol:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Cant believe were all scared of him..... personally ide love him to play and see him get smashed
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Levrier

Post by Levrier »

Hopefully we will learn from the past and get up in their faces, otherwise we could be set for 80 minutes of tackling practice again.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Another farce. Personally, I am not bothered whether he is banned or not, I want to see some consistency in the game.
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:42 pm Another farce. Personally, I am not bothered whether he is banned or not, I want to see some consistency in the game.
Correct

Wigan player receives 4 games (probably based on past history) but 2 Saints players having been let off previously for good behaviour avoid bans / reduced bans, so is that going to be a constant loop. He's a good one, and its not in his character, so let him off and repeat. So we have Naiqama and Walmsley both up for bans a couple of weeks ago, get off, and similar now because of previous good record, when they have played that card already :x :x

i think we are all signing from the same hymnn sheet in that we want as near as possible consistency in the punishment dished out on the field (but i admit that refs have a split second to make a decision and will make different judgements) but moreso during the disciplinary process, as these guys have time to be able to review and watch several times, so should be consistent with the application of the grading and punishments
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

One of my mates has just posted on the Saints FB page so i had a read of some of the drivel being posted on there :) :)

Dear God, there is a conspiracy to stop them finishing top as all the disciplinary panel are ex Wigan and Wire players :D :D :D

I think you will find that it is anything but a conspiracy. You got beat by Salford on Monday by fielding a weakened team and had lost a couple of games early doors