Ian Watson

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
wall_of_voodoo

Ian Watson

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Just seen he is to be Hull's new coach from next season

No link for the moment
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Charriots Offiah

Re: Ian Watson

Post by Charriots Offiah »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:21 pm Just seen he is to be Hull's new coach from next season

No link for the moment
That’s a shame for Salford but it could be a great move for Watson.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Salford have no money. It's only a matter of time before they fold I'm afraid.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

This carries on into next season Mike and they won't be on there own
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Well Ian Watson has announced he’s staying at Salford 😊
Salford coach Ian Watson breaks silence on Hull FC talks with Adam Pearson

Ian Watson has revealed he will be staying on as Salford Red Devils head coach despite interest from Hull FC.

Speaking after his side’s 12-10 win over St Helens at Headingley on Monday evening, Watson confirmed the approach from the Black and Whites and that he had spoken to club owner Adam Pearson about the vacant head coach position.

However, the Salford chief insists he will not be moving to East Yorkshire next season and instead will be staying on at the AJ Bell Stadium.

It means FC are considering other options for the hot seat as they continue to plan for the 2021 Super League campaign.

Yeah, they have,” Watson told Sky Sports when asked whether Hull FC had been in touch.

“They’ve been really professional. They contacted the club asking if they could have permission to speak to me and the club gave them permission.”

Myself and Adam have been talking over the last few days. Adam has been brilliant to be fair, he spoke about what was important to him and his family at Hull and the Hull club and making sure they were right going forward.

“Just I think things we want to do at the moment, the timing and with everything else that’s going on with Covid, it’s probably not right for us at the moment so there’ll be nothing going any further from here on in.”

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/r ... ch-4642612
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan