RFL distributes updated list of out of contract players

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Re: RFL distributes updated list of out of contract players

Post by Firestarter »

Mike wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:54 pm
Firestarter wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:04 am So does this mean joe burgess hasnt signed for salford 🤞 ?
Why? He's not on the out of contract list and the article states that's because he's signed a contract with Salford that has been registered with the RFL.
ive still not seen it officislly announced....... that's why
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

medlocke wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:07 pm Sam Kasiano
&
Krisnan Inu
????????????
to be honest i havent seen enough of either of them to comment, although what i did see of Inu in the highlights on the superleague show v Hudds he did seem to like to play very physical as he was up against McGillvary, and certainly didnt shirk that day
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:43 am
CheshireWarrior wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:39 am
Firestarter wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:04 am So does this mean joe burgess hasnt signed for salford 🤞 ?
Hopefully he has or we could do some excellent business and exchange Burgess for Inu......works me :D
inu for bibby or hankinson and keep joe
Hard to argue with Inu for Bibby or Hankinson that's for sure. I'm undecided with Budgie, he isn't starting line up material for my money but, he is good cover for injuries to Dom and Marshy. Would he want to stay next season if he isn't guaranteed a starting place?