Catalan v Leeds

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
nathan_rugby

Re: Catalan v Leeds

Post by nathan_rugby »

jobo wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:35 pm
josie andrews wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:10 pm Maloney is a deliberate dirty player IMO
Takes a fair bit though.

How the heck did Leeds beat us in the C.C.
Team selection and tactics. Was over in the first 10 mins.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
mikey

Post by mikey »

The hanging judges were out in force tonight especially Carney with his overstating incidents with Micky Mac and Joel making sure his beloved shit-helens get an easy ride
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

The way sky where going on you'd think Mickey Mac had behead Dwyer,yes he copped him high but thats all,jesus wept.

Saints will destroy Catalan I fear.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Really enjoyable contest. Some good scores from both sides. Tom Davies looked great. And Sam... :D
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:47 pm
jobo wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:35 pm
josie andrews wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:10 pm Maloney is a deliberate dirty player IMO
Takes a fair bit though.

How the heck did Leeds beat us in the C.C.
Team selection and tactics. Was over in the first 10 mins.
Attitude
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:45 pm The way sky where going on you'd think Mickey Mac had behead Dwyer,yes he copped him high but thats all,jesus wept.

Saints will destroy Catalan I fear.
It was a bad tackle and he will get a ban. James Roby is probably hoping so anyway.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Good fast game ruined by leeds blatantly standing offside all the second half( refs fault)...... i get annoyed with the blatant disrespect for the ptb....... match did get dirty in the second half.....mainly due to all the missed high tackles off leeds in the first half....... in one set of 6 , leeds did at least 3 bad high tackles....... funny none of the commentators noticed this...... micky mac and tomkins will probably get bans....... i thought young tom davies has become a great winger( pity we couldnt poach him back, or swap for him)....... sam still got it all apart from pace....... i always get the feeling that a lot of leeds players love the attacking part of rugby but hate defence........ hurrell,myler,gale and martin come to mind.......hopefully they can go to saints with the same tactics as they showed tonight....... im getting excited now........ come on wigan
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

How many forward passes did Leeds get away, I stopped counting at 17 :shock:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:52 am How many forward passes did Leeds get away, I stopped counting at 17 :shock:
Gale did at least 5........ im no leeds hater but, omg, how the rules bend to suite them....... i kept pausing the game at the play the ball and they were always offside....... funny thing was, when the ref did pull them for offside i paused the game again..... they were no further offside than all the other times ide paused it....... if i was a coach and playing leeds i would run at hurrell all the game...... he hates defence that mon...... he made no effort when sam broke through early doors
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Hurrell is so over rated.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."