Bans for McIlorum and Joel T?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
fozzieskem

Re: Bans for McIlorum and Joel T?

Post by fozzieskem »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:55 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:37 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:46 pm I should add that a Grade F suspension is ridiculous for what Mac did.
He man-handled an injured player on what planet is that ridiculous?

If there had been a competent ref he should have seen red for that alone
I didn’t say he shouldn’t face the disciplinary, I said a Grade F suspension was ridiculous and that is on planet earth.
What don’t you understand?

Grade F other contrary behaviour and picking up a player laid out and blood pouring out of his mouth and nose.

Yes I think that fits “other contrary behaviour”,you don’t that’s fine
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:46 am

I didn’t say he shouldn’t face the disciplinary, I said a Grade F suspension was ridiculous and that is on planet earth.

Grade F other contrary behaviour and picking up a player laid out and blood pouring out of his mouth and nose.

Imagine the outrage of LMS did it to some of our beloved.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
bertina

Post by bertina »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:46 pm I should add that a Grade F suspension is ridiculous for what Mac did.
I'm a big fan of Mickey, but what he did by lifting Dwyer up while he was on the floor injured was plain stupid.
He knows the rules, and without doubt, under those rules, he should have walked there and then.
He can have no complaint really whatever ban he cops.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

nathan_rugby wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:52 am

Imagine the outrage of LMS did it to some of our beloved.
Any player doing something as stupid as that no matter who they play for deserves a good time on the sidelines,while it didn’t happen,he had picked him up and it’s have been his neck?

He wasn’t to know and it’s no excuse for it either grade F is the correct charge now as to how many games he should get well that’s not for me to say but there has to be a zero tolerance to it and thankfully it’s not something you see very often
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

I don’t understand it because the grades available for ‘other contrary behaviour’, are A-F!!!! Now, given that you are obviously an expert on rugby league laws could you please explain, in detail, why this is a Grade F offence? Why you are at it, could you please explain and provide examples of the type of ‘other contrary behaviour’ offences that fall into each grade? I may then better understand the rules and consequently you will not have to educate me every time I disagree with a ruling!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Stop this ‘bitching’ please.

The “disciplinary rules” change every week & depending on the club & the player/s involved.

So please, stop bickering about rules & grades no one knows how they work!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Post by jobo »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:42 pm Stop this ‘bitching’ please.

The “disciplinary rules” change every week & depending on the club & the player/s involved.

So please, stop bickering about rules & grades no one knows how they work!
Including the disciplinary panel 🙄
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

So 4 games it is then,plus an extra game for the high shot to begin with,fair I suppose in the end.

But ok if Kendall didn’t see it why on earth didn’t the video ref tell him what had gone on?or isn’t that in his remit?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:34 pm So 4 games it is then,plus an extra game for the high shot to begin with,fair I suppose in the end.

But ok if Kendall didn’t see it why on earth didn’t the video ref tell him what had gone on?or isn’t that in his remit?
Leeds wont be happy but lets be fair, they get more than there share of good luck
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:48 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:34 pm So 4 games it is then,plus an extra game for the high shot to begin with,fair I suppose in the end.

Leeds wont be happy but lets be fair, they get more than there share of good luck

They do but as ever in these matters it’s the next team that benefits from this sort of thing