MOSE MASOE TO DELIVER BETFRED SUPER LEAGUE GRAND FINAL BALL

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

MOSE MASOE TO DELIVER BETFRED SUPER LEAGUE GRAND FINAL BALL

Post by josie andrews »

Betfred Super League is delighted to announce that Mose Masoe has agreed to deliver the match ball at the 2020 Betfred Super League Grand Final on Friday 27 November.

The former Hull KR prop suffered a career-ending spinal injury during pre-season which left him unable to walk.

In May he took his first, unaided steps after being told he would never walk again.

Masoe said: “It is a great honour for me and my family to be asked to deliver the match ball at the Betfred Super Grand Final.

“The support of everyone in the rugby league family has been truly humbling; the support and words of so many people has kept me inspired and motivated each day to keep making progress.

“I can’t thank everyone enough. By walking out with the ball I hope it can inspire others to continue to work hard, and take tiny steps each day towards their goal.”

Watch the Betfred Super League Grand Final at the KCOM Stadium on Sky Sports Main Event from 7pm on Friday 27 November.

https://www.hullkr.co.uk/mose-masoe-to- ... inal-ball/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan