Smellys v Catalan Dragons.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jobo
Posts: 3110
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2002 1:33 pm

Smellys v Catalan Dragons.

Post by jobo » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:04 pm

Quite a few opposing fans thought we got the rub of the green last night but this Ref from Wigan is giving Sts virtually every 50/50.

A lot of niggle from the plastic scoucers is getting no attention.

Warrior20
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:57 am

Re: Smellys v Catalan Dragons.

Post by Warrior20 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:28 pm

Ref giving Saints a penalty every time they are trapped in there own 20.

Caboosegg
Posts: 1951
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Re: Smellys v Catalan Dragons.

Post by Caboosegg » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:29 pm

Im confused how Maloney is a sin bin but Wamsley isnt? Is it down to if you stay down and play a bit
The Turkeys voted for Christmas.

A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices

George Orwell

Warrior20
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:57 am

Re: Smellys v Catalan Dragons.

Post by Warrior20 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:32 pm

Caboosegg wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:29 pm
Im confused how Maloney is a sin bin but Wamsley isnt? Is it down to if you stay down and play a bit
Its down to who you play for!

up the junction
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:42 am

Re: Smellys v Catalan Dragons.

Post by up the junction » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:40 pm

I’m not a violent man or use much bad language but I really wish someone would proper T**T Bentley one .

jobo
Posts: 3110
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2002 1:33 pm

Re: Smellys v Catalan Dragons.

Post by jobo » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:41 pm

Think Catalans are their own worst enemies to be fair. Don't give this ref any excuse, because he will use it.

Having said that, should Sts eventually qualify for the GF, think we've got the better back line and are ahead in the forwards.

Think we're 7/8 points better.

up the junction
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:42 am

Re: Smellys v Catalan Dragons.

Post by up the junction » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:41 pm

Warrior20 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:32 pm
Caboosegg wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:29 pm
Im confused how Maloney is a sin bin but Wamsley isnt? Is it down to if you stay down and play a bit
Its down to who you play for!
Thought exactly the same

User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 3018
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Re: Smellys v Catalan Dragons.

Post by Firestarter » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:43 pm

Caboosegg wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:29 pm
Im confused how Maloney is a sin bin but Wamsley isnt? Is it down to if you stay down and play a bit
Because hes sporting a magnificent moustache....... der lol
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE

User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 3018
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Re: Smellys v Catalan Dragons.

Post by Firestarter » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:44 pm

up the junction wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:40 pm
I’m not a violent man or use much bad language but I really wish someone would proper T**T Bentley one .
He was same against us....... come next season..... come john bateman...... bentleys gonna get knocked from pillar to post
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE

User avatar
Firestarter
Posts: 3018
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:07 pm

Re: Smellys v Catalan Dragons.

Post by Firestarter » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:46 pm

jobo wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:41 pm
Think Catalans are their own worst enemies to be fair. Don't give this ref any excuse, because he will use it.

Having said that, should Sts eventually qualify for the GF, think we've got the better back line and are ahead in the forwards.

Think we're 7/8 points better.
were a better team than these...... cant believe how much they are lying on in the tackle
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE

Post Reply